Genealogical Gold in the DAR Database
Genealogical Gold in the DAR Database showcases the free digital resources of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR). Little known to many genealogists, and rarely utilized by even the most skilled librarians, millions of records are available for public research.
Jane M. Gregga is the Regent of the Eli Skinner Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR). A member of the NSDAR lineage society for over 17 years, Jane loves to unfold new family connections. Her presentation has been well received at libraries and NSDAR chapter meetings. A retired marketing analyst, mother of three veterans and grandmother of nine, she loves to tell the story of America through our incredible ancestors.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Saturday, October 30th at 2:30 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.