5 Love Languages
Understand your love language for better and more meaningful relationships
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Receiving Gifts
4. Acts of Service
5. Physical Touch
Stan has had a varied career in multiple activities since leaving UCLA. He also went to the other school across town, which is considered an arch rival.
Stan was born in Decatur, Illinois and came to California compliments of Uncle Sam. Later, moved further west to Hawaii in 1999.
He is a CPA, Cert Assoc Exec and Cert Speaking Prof. He was in politics, served as an Army Officer, and was a professor of Taxation & Law at several CA State Univ campuses.
Stan married Karin Jones in Sept 2019.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Saturday, October 30th at 10:30 AM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.