Telling Your Story
We all have a story to tell. Putting it writing and making it accessible to those who want to read it can be a challenge. This session presents a way to proceed in a systematic, organized manner that can help you get started. There is also an opportunity for regular follow-up to keep you on track to finish. This can be used to tell your own story or those of your parents and grandparents. Just half an hour to one hour per week is all it takes. Get a jumpstart here in this session.
Karin is the designated Keeper of the Memories and Photos for her family. As an Ambassador for Forever.com, she is helping others tell the stories of their parents and grandparents as well.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Saturday, October 30th at 9 AM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.