Curative Cocktails of the Past and Present Both Proven and Alleged‡
Join me for a session of learning and drinking as we discuss and taste a night's worth of drinks both odd and delicious from different points in history. Each drink we will discuss was created specifically to heal or prevent one kind of illness or another. I will demonstrate the mixing of the drinks and we will discuss its invention and efficacy as we consume them. This event is meant for adults who enjoy the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
Limited to 20 vaccinated adults. We ask that people who attended the Whiskey program let others attend this one.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
‡ Attendees must be vaccinated!
Former Herbal practitioner nearly trained chef; occasional lush and lover of historical oddities.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Friday, October 29th at 9 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.