7 Wonders Tournament
Come play & compete in Antoine Bauza's critically-acclaimed game! Experience with the game is ideal but not critical. (Come 15 minutes early if you are not familiar with the game.) Tables will be split to distribute participants as evenly as possible. After each complete game, the winner from each table will move on to the next round. Rounds have a time limit of 30 minutes each.
If you have copies of 7 Wonders, please bring them! We need a few additional copies of the game.
Glenn is an avid gamer, programmer, and project manager. He also volunteers extensively in his community, as well as at WeeM. He has run the 7 Wonders tournament at WeeM since 2013.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Thursday, October 28th at 6 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.