Meet Your National Board of Directors (AMC)
Jon Gruebele, your Regional Vice Chair 4, will moderate a discussion with any American Mensa Board of Directors (AMC) members attending 'WeeM. We'll be happy to entertain your questions, comments, ideas, complaints, suggestions, challenges, and whatever else you'd like to discuss. Please join us!
Jon is serving his third term as American Mensa Regional Vice Chair. He’s a former LocSec, longtime Proctor, and a Life Member. He has co-chaired Chicago Area Mensa’s “A Gathering of Gamers” (AGOG) Regional Gathering, and he currently chairs both International and AMC Strategy Planning Committees. His background is in international marketing, IT, and management. He is a process and quality improvement expert.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Thursday, October 28th at 6 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.