MythConceptions and More Trick Questions of US History
US History. Elucidations of some untruths. More trick questions. A few odd corners. See if you are more cognizant than the average bear. Try to guess the tricks. If you were here last time, you have some idea of what it's like; if not — Come On Down! — and find out.
UE as given talks at Speaker's Corner, London; The Domain, Sydney; Red Square, Moscow; and Tienamen Square, Beijing. Best actor, Parkland Conference. Published photographer. Appeared on national TV in Australia. Filled with a variety of fascinating and utter useless information.
(C'mon, do you really care about my bio?)
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Saturday, October 30th at 4 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.