ImprovThis: The Three Pillars of Improv
Do you Improv Live on stage or on TV and wonder "How do they make it all work?" The answer is surprisingly simple, it's the "Three Pillars of Improv." In this session, Steve Duberchin from ImprovThis will facilitate a fun workshop where you'll be up and improvising side by side with seasoned improvisers. We’ll be exploring the "Three Pillars of Improv" by playing in “games” and “scenes”. Prepare to have a lot of fun, think on your feet, and maybe even learn something new!
Limited Attendance: Due to the intimate nature of this session, attendance will be limited to ~20 people.
President, CEO of ImprovThis, Steve earned his MBA from DePaul University and has worked at Fortune 50 and Ad Age 50 companies. He found his true passion when he took his first improv class at the Second City Training Center in 2002. ImprovThis focuses on training people in communication and leadership skills through the use of the "Three Pillars of Improv" and Steve instructs teams how to communicate more effectively, grow their emotional intelligence, and create a positive corporate culture.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
Saturday, October 30th at 10:30 AM US/CDT
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.